You were our flight attendant from Gwada to San Juan PR on February 11, 2017 and you gave me your email address. So Here is our story with... Read more
You were our flight attendant from Gwada to San Juan PR on February 11, 2017 and you gave me your email address.
So Here is our story with Air Antilles and the reasons Why will never fly Air Antilles and I HAVE TOLD everyone who listen How bad your airlines is.
1) I bought my non stop flights SJU to PTP ( flexible fare for 3 people- direct/non stop flights August 24, 2016).
Reasons being: I can`t do small flight, getting sick very quickly and still afraid of flying to be honest.
My original itinerary purchased was for Feb 3- SJU to PTP on vol 251 at 1420 arriver PTP at 1550.
return Feb 10- PTP to SJU -vol 250 - at 1030 am arriver SJU at 1200.
2) My original ticket was changed 4 times by your airlines, only 1 phone call received, everything by email.
I ended up changing my dates for feb 4 to feb 11, aver les memes vols.
3) Feb 3 at 1954pm got an email from your airlines stating that my flight from St Martin to PTP has been changed...but what were they talking about?
4) Unable to call Air Antilles nr 011-590-385838- since your hours of operations are 9A to 6P Monday to Friday and Saturday 8A to 12noon.
This airlines has no phone numbers for 24 hours help.
This airlines has no phone numbers for USA /Canadian clientele.
5) Feb 4 at 930AM, we were at AIR Antilles counter at SJU airport, this airlines only has contractors agents.
Fantastic Puerto Rican agents, Ms.Maria took our infos and gave to her boss.
We found out that:
A- our names were not on the manifest of flights for the day.
B- this airlines did not have direct flights, only on Tuesday and Thursday usually.
C- the only flight for that day was SJU to STM to Dominica to PTP ( 3 take off and 3 landing)
We landed in PTP at 1940 Feb 4 after this horrific trip- this was our first time in Gwada, so we rented a car and drove at night to our lodging.
We found out that your airlines does this often to travelers because Air antilles does not care at all:
-This airlines posted on their website these fake flight for almost everyday of the week to attract the travelers.
Once the travelers bought the tickets. Than the emails started with changed of flights schedules,...
No where does this airlines offers to refund the travelers if the new schedule is not suitable.
YOU are than stuck with the airlines from hell.
AIR ANTILLES IS AN AIRLINE OF FAKE FLIGHTS- FAKE SERVICES- HORRIBLE CUSTOMERS SERVICES BY PHONE AND EMAILS.
I WILL NEVER EVER FLIGHT THIS AIRLINE, I HAVE SENT MY STORY TO EVERYONE WHO LISTEN AND IF I ASK I WILL TELL AGAIN DON`T BUY- DON`T FLY THAT AIRLINES FROM HELL.